Friday, June 15, 2012

A Change of Pace


Well, felines and canines it’s been some time since we’ve updated. Truth is, this was never meant to be a rant blog, but an observer blog, a guide blog, and a discourse and discussion blog. It deteriorated rather quickly, I know. Partly because part of the culture shock of moving here came with the new way of working as much as the new way of living. Partly because I saw this as more the Tiger’s project and wrote a NaNoWriMo in November instead of contributing a great deal. And partly because there was not a great deal of discussion going on, which was a touch discouraging.

So, enough of that! I’m going to endeavour to take the Sphinx by the wings and pull this space back towards its original purpose. I’ll be putting up guides, observations and short stories from time to time. I make no promises of pace at this point, as next week we travel and updating will be tricky. But I will put up something of substance before we leave and hopefully a few more bits over the summer.

So, apologies for the absence, and I’ll see you again soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment